excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Seed saving and screen print goodies

I've been slowly stocking my shop but wanted to share a couple new items Im quite pleased with.
My husband designed the heart and I hand screenprinted it onto blank cards. I love these! Mostly because the detail is rad but also because its so versatile. It can be used for several different holidays and times of recognition.





Jon and I are a seed saving family. We grow some of our own food and save the seeds to use in our garden next year. We've decided to share our love of sustainability.




Each small packet of seeds comes with a hand drawn art card, perfect for a gift.





Beansricerevolt is a husband and wife cooperative, making something for everyone!

No comments: