excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Petit Mouton on Etsy. My first post here!

Hi!

I am fairly new member of this group since I am also fairly new on Etsy.

I stocked one more wool soaker (diaper cover) in my shop last night; it is inspired by my daughter’s shoes and absolutely adorable! Will have another shoe inspired soaker in size small in a few days (it’s on the hook right now) and then I am moving to other projects: a skirtie made of a lighter yarn for ‘sposie babies for the end of the summer, a couple cloth diapering longies and some machine washable pants cut for ‘sposies or trainers, my unique line of cloth diapers should also be up sometimes in August and I am working on some more crochet lines, that I will announce when ready :-) That should keep me busy.

Here's what's currently in store:


Happy browsing!

No comments: