excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stand Up to your Letdown!

I'm a breastfeeding mother with a heavy letdown. I had to nurse my baby sitting up for the first 4 months because I had so much milk it choked him if I laid him down. I tried several nursing pads and everything soaked through the moment I started nursing on the other side. So I did what I always do in these situations: I figured out what I wanted and made it myself!

Voila, PUL-backed nursing pads that can actually stand up to my letdown!
They come with a variety of print and solid flannels on the side facing you, but have discreet white PUL on the outside.

Even for those mothers with average letdown, these make great nighttime pads.

I also have fleece-backed pads for lighter protection.
All my nursing pads come in sets of 4 (two pairs) and I can mix and match types if you prefer. Come visit LilBees to see my full selection!

2 comments:

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

those are really great! I have some fabric circles that I saved from the "leg holes" in my carriers. I was planning on using them for breast pads.. I would be more than happy to send them to you if you think you can use them :)

gunter fam said...

i used these in the beginning for both my girls. longer with my second babe, b/c i was nursing both of them then! it's great when i am at a birth to have some extra coverage, too!