excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


LittlePeanutShop

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I've added some fun new items to my shop recently. 

At Little Peanut, you'll find yummy treats for your little goober such as diaper change pads, reversible activity aprons and faux tea bags for pretend play. 

I'm a SAHM to my own little peanut, Charlotte. You can find me on MDC as spmamma. I hope you enjoy the goodies in my shop!

I do have a question about this blog... how do I get my shop name, LittlePeanutShop, added to the big list on the right? Thanks!

No comments: