excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Imagination at Play


The Etsy community is filled with talented artists and crafters selling unique pretend play toys that help parents preserve the magic of childhood. Every Friday night, I'm going to feature one such Etsy seller on my blog in a writing series entitled "Imagination at Play". Tonight's posting highlights fabulous felt food sold at BeckyM.

I'd love to feature some of the talented mammas from the Mothering Street Team, so please leave a comment here or convo me through my shop if you know of a team member that sells exceptional pretend play items (puppets, dolls, dress-up clothes, etc.). And while some of the shops I'm going to highlight have been around for quite some time, I'm especially interested in promoting new shops and shops with less than 15 sales.

No comments: