excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Post By Me


I just really HAD to show yall this. I feel like I'm not getting enough feedback on it and wanted to know what you wonderful ladies think! I'm a NAVY Brat and made this piece for a challenge for my Military Brats Team. I have more pictures and a description of it in my shop http://torimade.etsy.com/ and a couple other pictures that are not in my shop are in my personal blog at http://gollihughfamily.blogspot.com/ PLEASE leave comments in my blog, if you check it out and have any... or HERE, for that matter - even if you just look at this picture. :)

Also, perhaps we could do challenges, too? That would be WAY fun, I think. Not that there need be any prizes, just the opportunity to have a subject around which to create, ya know? :)

1 comment:

Mali said...

I love the Angel watching over them!

Beautiful.