excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mother's Day Mamas




A special way to commemorate a pregnancy or breastfeeding relationship. Each of my one-of-a-kind unique needle felted dolls is made with love and mama energy. Made with humane wool that comes from a friend's sheepy family member, the animals are treated with love and kindness and will never be bred or eaten! Each sculpture hangs on an invisible filament thread and looks beautiful in a window or over a special nursing chair. Perfect gifts for yourself! Or your midwife, doula, your own mom... I will be adding more as time, (and children) allows!
Stephanie aka ilikethedesert aka Elemental Handcrafts!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I'm off to send the link to all my mama friends!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Tori said...

I love your work! I haven't done as much as I would like in the mofifs you've shows, but your work with breasfeeding (and babywearing, right?) is just so very touchable-looking! I love it! :) I wish you much luck in selling!!!!
http://torimade.etsy.com/
http://gollihughfamily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How cute! I want one! I am going to have to email the link to my hubby to give him the hint Mothers Day is soon!