excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 New Categories!!

I'm checking in to let you all know that I have 2 new categories in my shop and I will be slowly filling them up from now on.

The first is an upcycled toys category. In this category I will be adding toys that are made from recycled materials. So far I have added this Waldorf inspired baby doll whose hat and clothing are made from a reclaimed, felted sweater.

The second category is for needle felted balls,some will be very ornate and some will be very simple. So far I have added one ball to this category and have another one to add tomorrow (I am VERY excited about tomorrow's ball). Since they will vary in design they will also vary greatly in price.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh! That ball is so pretty! Well done!

Tomtemama said...

Thanks. I really like it. I had not intended on having it be so elaborate but it just ended up that way.