excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Newborns grow WAY TOO FAST! :o)


Too many mom's have the same complaint...New born sized diapers and clothing only fits for a couple of weeks! Unless baby is a Preemie, or on the small side, most will be in their "3 month" size items before the are one month old! A customer recently asked me if I would be willing to make her some diapers and covers, that would fit "A long time"....ok, I thought, I'll give it whirl! Here's what I made for her, and will take customs on!! (Note that each diaper/cover has the same dimensions as the other; but one of each is snapped down to fit an itty bitty newborn...and can adjust to fit up to an almost 20 pound Baby!) The use of professionally applied poly-resin snaps make a custom fit a BREEZE!



1 comment:

Jenni said...

I LOVE them! I am too lazy to do separate covers and inners, and don't like the bulk of one-size pockets...but a one-size cover is a brilliant idea, and these look great!
I'll certainly recommend you if I hear anyone looking for such things!!!