excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Bloom of Spring

first blooms
first blooms, originally uploaded by railyuh.

I am very excited about my latest print! Here on the coast of Oregon it is beginning to warm up and the first signs of spring have appeared. There are birds chirping and tiny flowers opening up, searching for the sun. I just think this little flower is gorgeous and a great sign of hope and new life. You can find it in my shop here: First Bloom of Spring.

I am also starting a line of recycled notebooks and journals. I am taking old journals, papers, cardboard, and photos to create new usable pieces instead of sending all of my extra supplies off to a landfill. Right now I have two notebooks in my shop and I hope to add more to that soon. Check them out here: Recycled Notebooks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! that is lovely! How jealous am I? We are deep in snow and ice and will be for another 2 months, likelY!

Annie said...

Yep, we sort of miss winter here on the coast! I have to say I am a bit jealous of the snow, but I would be tired of it after a few weeks so I'm thankful that warmer days are on their way :)