excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fine Art Photography -- made by Railyuh

I'm here to introduce myself--I am Annie, mother of one active and dear to my heart toddler, and the photographer behind my Etsy shop made by Railyuh.

While I like to experiment with a variety of crafts, photography has always been one of my first artistic loves (the other is writing). I especially enjoy landscape photography and I think the beauty I see in the natural world inspires me to fill my home with natural handmade items. I also love viewing ordinary objects from different angles and perspectives in my black and white photography. I hope sharing my images will bring a little beauty into the lives of each person that views them.

Please check out my shop and feel free to stop by my personal blog, aurelia ann, as well.