excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

MDC Etsy Sales & Specials! Week of February 8 -15

Add your sales and specials to the comments and I'll add them to this thread for the week!

Long Sleeves? Free Shipping!
On any long sleeved instock items by Beneath the Rowan Tree at Etsy or Hyena Cart. Just put 'ship out winter' in the notes to seller and wait for a revised invoice. Applies to Canada and the US only. We are in Canada.


Lilbees & Brighton My Day~ Free Shipping & Clearance Deals!

At Lilbees I am offering free shipping to fellow Alaskans (we usually get extra high shipping fees since we're not in the lower 48)
At Brighton My Day I'm offering free shipping to everyone on all my Christmas clearance items.
In either case, just put a note to seller and I'll send a revised invoice!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

At Lilbees I am offering free shipping to fellow Alaskans (we usually get extra high shipping fees since we're not in the lower 48)
At Brighton My Day (can you hyperlink the title to: http://davejenni1203.etsy.com) I'm offering free shipping to everyone on all my Christmas clearance items.
In either case, just put a note to seller and I'll send a revised invoice!