excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring is Coming!

It has been a long winter here in New England, but yesterday I saw new green shoots peeking out of the ground under the dead day lily plants in my garden. Warmer days will be here soon. I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Debbie, the woman behind Beach Plum Kids. I love to sew and to create comfortable and fun things for kids to wear. I'm hoping to get more fleece jackets made in the next few weeks. My fleece jackets are great for spring days when little ones still need an extra layer. Watch for new designs coming soon to my Etsy store .


Photobucket