Hmm, like this?
Well that went over well, so then I had to try something with some t-shirt fabric I had:
I was not happy with how it worked with a hidden PUL layer (I got wicking and wear on the corners), so I decided to go with fitteds. (click on the picture to go to the listing!)
- If he gets a rash--no covers
- For doing Elimination Communication/Infant Potty Training--no covers
- For EC or IPT part time--no covers at home
- For early potty learning--no covers
- For any kid who is rash-prone--no cover at home means it's easier to tell as soon as he/she is wet, and get them changed sooner.
And even if you are the only one who ever sees this darling diaper, it's still a great diaper! With a stay-dry, stain-resistent, easy-clean microfleece panel on the inside, and 8 layers of absorbant cotton, it's a great diaper even if it weren't so cute!
Have a dream design of your own? Let me know, I'm willing to take on anything!