excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tomtemama

Hi,

I'm Marianne. It has taken me a while but I have finally got sometime to sit down and update my Etsy stuff. I am the stay at home Mama to 2 girls who are 4 and 1 1/2. We live in BC, Canada in a lovely city with 4 seasons and lots of wooded areas.

My husband is a teacher and we are just getting back into the swing of things after his long (and wonderful) break.

I am hoping to have lots of new and exciting things to post to my shop soon. Including some bigger Waldorf inspired dolls, slings (I sell them in my other business so why am I not selling them on Etsy?), kid size slings, child size aprons, felt animals, free standing doll house families and some needle felted items. I am also trying to move into making more things from recycled materials.

Happy New Year,
Marianne(Tomtemama)

2 comments:

EnchantedMakeBelieve said...

super cute, I love the family w/ the little sling:)

Georganne said...

LOVE it! Looks great!!!