excuse our dust

We are currently making some changes to this site, including updating our team name, homepage, and graphics. Our shops are open and all the links to them are working, so please forgive our dust here, and go browse through our shops instead!

Friday, January 25, 2008

the little nest

Hi! My name is Emilie and I'm the woman behind the little nest Etsy shop. On MDC I'm PNWmama. I live on the Oregon coast with my husband and my busy body 16 month-old son. Before I became a mother I was a wildlife biologist, but now I stay at home with my son and couldn't imagine it any other way :).

The main emphasis of my shop is Waldorf inspired dolls, but I also occasionally list needlefelted figures and clothing items for children. I'm passionate about all things natural so crafting in the Waldorf tradition is an easy extension of my lifestyle. I started handcrafting Waldorf dolls and toys for my son because I wanted something better for him than the made in China toys offered everywhere else. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to share the love and open up an Etsy shop!

My shop is a little bare right now (it's difficult to get anything done with a toddler), but I plan on having a big update on Monday!

Currently in my shop I have Waldorf inspired natural wood teething rings that can be customized for you. They are a great alternative to plastic teethers!


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
thelittlenest.etsy.com